For my Seven Quick Takes
Here are SEVEN blessings I am thankful for!
1. The way the sun shines and fills the room with light in the morning.
2. The things that I take for granted, food on the table, heat, hot/cold clean water.
3. An awesome family to love. (Include Big Jake here…)
4. My awesome friends! AND that they love me and put up with my sometimes feeble attempts at humor, high energy and my chattiness. I do love y’all!
5. Church of the Redeemer A place that, when I’m comfortable, I receive a challenge. A place where, if I’m afflicted, I receive comfort.
6. Unexpected opportunities.
7. Work to do.
What seven things are you thankful for? Sometimes, if I want something really bad that I cannot have, and feel my heart becoming resentful. If I stop myself, for a minute and start counting my blessings, the resentment melts away. I WANT to be a person who shows gratitude and appreciation. I don’t want to be a resentful person. EVER!!!
This Outfit 31 post is linked to